Powerful non-catalytic heating
The Legacy™ S260 is designed with convenience and high-heating capacity in mind. Blending outstanding heating with unique styling, the Legacy boasts a large firebox for easy loading and the ability to heat up to 2,500 square feet. The unique T-top design provides greater heat output than conventional flat-top stoves. And to add your distinctive style, the Legacy can be customized with options for a perfect, personalized appearance.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel, for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket
- Utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiency and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- Singular draft control for simple operation and burn rate adjustment.
- Five unique door finishes and a choice of glass styling options.
- Pedestal or leg choices provide customization for personalized styling preference.